VENETIAN GARDENS ASSOCIATION
All homeowners may enjoy our pool from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend.
Please remember that our Lifeguards are there for your safety and protection. THEIR DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES.
Lifeguards have the authority to restrict or dismiss anyone from the pool that fails to abide by the pool rules and may close the pool at their discretion.
THE SWIMMING POOL IS OPEN FROM 12:30pm to 7:30pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Exception: the pool will be open on Monday, Memorial Day and Monday, Labor Day.
- All swimmers must shower before they enter the pool.
- All swimmers must sign in each time they use the pool. Those members who are not in good standing WILL NOT be admitted
- A ten minute break is required each hour. All swimmers are to be out of the pool during this time.
- Current Association numbered key must be shown before members can be admitted to the pool.
- Swimsuits are required. Street clothes, such as: cutoffs, t-shirts, sport bras, women’s shorts, etc. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 or over).
- All non-swimming children must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 or over).
- Children NOT toilet trained must wear approved swim diapers. No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
- NO running, pushing or horseplay of any kind will be allowed in the pool area. NO profanity of any kind will be allowed. This is a family setting.
- Swimming proficiency must be demonstrated to the Lifeguard’s satisfaction before children will be allowed in the deep end of the pool.
- NO inflatable objects are allowed in the pool. Exception is noodles for swimmers and life jackets for children, and then only at Lifeguards discretion.
- NO footballs, baseballs, or bats are allowed in the pool area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS or ANY KIND OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES or OTHER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE POOL AREA.
- NO smoking and no radios or other sound equipment are allowed in the pool area.
- ALL Trash must be disposed of properly.
- The pool is reserved for members of Venetian Gardens Homeowners Association.
- A limit of four (4) guests are allowed without charge per family.
APPROVED BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS – 2015