VENETIAN GARDENS ASSOCIATION
COMMUNITY SWIM: COMMUNITY SWIM IS CLOSED UNTIL SATURDAY, MAY 27, 2023.
ADULT SWIM: Adult swim is open Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00am until dusk. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!!! To participate in Adult Swim homeowners and their family members age 18+ must have signed WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT on file with the Venetian Gardens HOA office. Please note pool rules still apply.
The pool is closed Mondays for cleaning and maintenance. This closure includes Adult Swim hours.
During Community Swim all members must fill out a POOL EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION and sign in with the lifeguards each time they swim. Members who have not paid their dues or are out of compliance may be barred from using the pool. All Adult Swim members must sign a RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT in the office or with the lifeguards prior to enjoying Adult Swim.
Thank you in advance for your adherence to all Pool rules and regulations.
SWIMMING POOL RULES…
The pool is reserved for members of Venetian Gardens Homeowners. Two guests are allowed per family.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK, WHEN LIFEGUARD IS NOT ON DUTY
- All swimmers must shower before entering pool.
- Pool monitors and lifeguards have authority to restrict anyone from the pool.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards an employee of the Association will result in immediate dismissal from the pool.
- Every hour a 10 Minute Break is required. All swimmers must come out of the pool.
- Pool Monitors cannot admit members without being shown a current membership key.
- Swimsuits are required. NO street clothes (no cutoffs, t-shirts, sport bras, women’s shorts).
- A responsible adult (over 18) MUST accompany all non-swimming children in the pool.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not allowed to use the pool without parent or adult guardian (over 18)
- Only swim diapers allowed on small children.
- NO running, dunking, pushing, diving, roughhousing or wresting at any time.
- NO PROFANITY allowed. This is a family setting.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR AROUND THE POOL AREA.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK TO BE BROUGH INTO THE POOL OR POOL AREA NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
- NO ANIMALS IN THE POOL OR IN THE POOL AREA.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED in the pool or around the pool area.
- NO RADIOS OR OTHER SOUND EQUIPMENT ALLOWED.
- NO INFLATABLE OBJECTS OR LIFEJACKETS ALLOWED. EXCEPTION: NOODLES FOR SWIMMERS ONLY AT MONITORS/LIFEGUARDS DISCRETION.
Maximum persons allowed in the pool is 25, maximum persons allowed in the pool area is 50.
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS MUST ABIDE BY THESE RULES OR WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND THEIR POOL PRIVILEGES MAY BE SUSPENDED.
Any questions regarding these rules should be directed to the Association Manager.
NO USE OF POOL ALLOWED AFTER DARK
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: 911. NON-EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: 209-477-3871
Approved by Venetian Gardens Homeowners Association Board of Directors May 7, 2022